1. What drew you to medicine?
I enjoyed the idea of being a resource of education and healing.
2. What are your passions outside of work?
I enjoy spending time with my family. I also enjoy playing tennis and golf.
3. Who would you consider to be your role model and why?
My parents, they worked hard to provide a good life for my family, and I learned a lot from their work ethic.
4. What do you do to relax?
I like to catch up on some television shows or read a book.
5. What makes North Texas Allergy and Asthma Associates special in your opinion?
The feedback that I get from the patients tells me that we offer an environment that is friendly and caring. Patients feel welcome with every interaction with the staff at our clinic.
6. What do you enjoy most about being a doctor?
I enjoy educating my patients about their illness; I feel that they can take better care of themselves with the proper education.
7. What is the best advice you have ever received?
A senior physician once told me that life is a constant education and that I should always be willing to learn.